This module helps you to record all event attendances in the Organisation. Events, Event Venues, Time Tables,
Duty Rosters, Event Hosts and Attendance Registers can all be defined here.
i. This is where the actual event attendance register is marked.
ii. Click on Registers on the Left Main Menu
iii. To create a new Register Click on ADD
iv. Provide a Name and Description for the Register
v. Specify the Time Table to be Used
vi. Indicate the Event within the Time Table whose register is to be marked
vii. Specify the Date the Event took Place
viii. Click on Save
ix. Make Sure the Register you just created is the currently selected register in the left list
x. Click on LOAD PERSONS Button below the REGISTER HEADER Section to load all the persons who were supposed to attend this event.
xi. You can start marking the attendance register by ticking the Is Present? Column against persons who were present.
xii. The Date/Time person came in and out can also be indicated if available.
xiii. NB: Here, Records are save as they are entered
Pay Iem Sets are boundle of Pay item with have one header that col the all whole set which either uses Sql formular or seelcting methode e.g.
How to Create Pay Item Sets
(1) Click on ADD above with the arrow indicated with green colour
(2) Provide the name Item set name and description
(3) Check is enable
(4) You will check is if that is what you want to use as default
(5) If yo want to use QSL Then you check that box too but NB: if you check SQL then you must provide an SQL to produce the element automatically for you
(6) Below the SQL box you select or allow a role set name by right-clicking that area and select Add Role Set . this means if your role is not part or not been select then you are not part of the users who can use this Set of element
(7) If you did not check the SQL box then it means you will have to select the element one after the other Eg. You Click on ADD with The Arrow indicated and select the element, you can select more than one element
Person Sets are boundle of Person's with one header that colifys the whole set of person's which either uses Sql formular or seelcting methode e.g.
How to Create Person Sets
(2) Provide the name Person set name and description
(5) If yo want to use QSL Then you check that box too but NB: if you check SQL then you must provide an SQL to produce the person's automatically for you
(6) Below the SQL box you select or allow a role set name by right-clicking that area and select Add Role Set. this means if your role is not part or not been select then you are not part of the users who can use this Set of person's
(7) If you did not check the SQL box then it means you will have to select the person's one after the other Eg. You Click on ADD with The Arrow indicated and select the person, you can select more than one person
Mass Pay Run: This where the quick pay form feeds to and most used place for running mass pay roll
Using the Mass Pay Run To Run Payroll
(1) Click on ADD above with the arrow indicated with red colour
(2) Fill the following parameters with the yellow filed box, most of the Things has already been handle already Eg. Person Set Item set Etc.
(3) pick a pay date. end of the month etc.
(4) Click on save
(5)Then after you click on attached values, NB: the attached values are mostly overtime, bonus,Transport allowance etc. this values are values without SQL Formular during creation, which has to be manually enter Eg.
(6) You will then click on RUN MASS PAY
(7) Send to MASS PAY RUN TO GL this will send all the transaction relating to accounting inorder to create enteries
(8)ROLL BACK the roll back is used to reverse the whatever you have run back to zero, probally during running the payroll some staff
over time was not been captured or there was wrongly imput or basic salary, so you will therefore have to roll back and redo again.
(9)Report after running payroll you will need some report like, ssf returns, master sheet, tax etc. there several report already develop in the system eg.
the run alert send alert like payslip to every one but in your email if the company have that. The arrow indicate run a selected report this will run the report with excel , word,
pgf etc but not in you email. the far right indicate the alert which will send to your email. the send out put via email is send the run selected report and then send the out
via mail here the system will automatically attached the mail for to be sent to your superior or supervisor.
Here any form of payment made feeds in here for feather search.
How to Make Search Using Pay Transactions
(1) You can make search using the date between, that is a Start date and End date
(2) you also search For and In any parameters from the arrows indicated above
(3) you can also right click to export, view record histroy, view SQL and refresh
Here all accounting transactions feeds in here and later send to accounting as journal enteries. The GL Communicate with accounting directly eg. .
How to Send Transaction from GL to Accounting
(1)Make search of eneteries which have not hit the GL by using the Start and End or Low and High, the low and high is anything between Eg, 100 low and 150 high
(3)Click on SEND OUTSTANDING TRANSACTION TO GL
(4)You also Correct Imbalances by just clicking
(5)You can also correct wong transfers
(6)Void / Delete
This is where all pay element is been define eg. Dues, Payroll element, School fees element Church element etc...
How to Define / Create Pay Itemc(s)
(1)Click on ADD (top you far left)
(2) Provide name and Description eg. Transport, Overtime, Basic Monthly Salary etc.
(3)Classification. you will have to select a classification which will display on the headers after the payrun has been run. eg. as you can see the item name
dot the header you will want to display on your master sheet name
if the element or classification can be found you can click on add and define one you self and click to select then you click OK eg.
(4)Drop down to select Item Major type Which is either Pay Value Item / Balance item
(5)Drop down to select Item Minor type Which is either Bill / Charges , Earnings etc.
(6)Drop down to select Item UOM(Unit of Mearsure) Money / Number.
(7)Drop down to select Pay Frequency EG. Monthly, Daily, Weekly Etc.
(8)Type in Pay run priority. this means when ever am running the payroll which one should the system calculate first. also it help to arreange the element, EG. you can decide all earning should have a priority 1.00 to 5.00 etc
(9)Sales Item: here there are some element specially dues element you can also create them from sales as service itme and then link them together which we will handle at Sales and Inventory
(10)Check the box and make sure you check the right box most of the element will not need most of the check box
(11)Balance item this feed into. Click on ADD then select the element and drop the action down to select EG.
(12)ADD Posible value name or SQL statements a. Click on ADD from arrow indication, if you are using sql formular then off cause you have to provide the statements and click on test. but if you are using value type the value amount and click on OK eg
(13)You can also Import and export the pay item and the value to excel eg.
The Global Value Stores value for payroll as basic / school fees / Dues etc. .
(1)Click on ADD
(2)type value code / Name: and Descriiption
(3)Defualt Criteria type; will you like to use any of the criteria type to determain the pay. eg. Posible, division or groups / grade etc.
(4)click on ADD just below the criteria type with the arrow indicated. here if you have any of the criteria type like position, division / group then we determain you pay. Eg. criteria type position - criteria name Accountant then your Pay with start date and End date
(5)You can also work from excel and import into the system
(6)You can add as many as criteria type and Name with different amount